After further mathematical and statistical calculation the committee has added, what is hoped to be, the final amendment (see new Rule 9).
No more amendments until November.
REVISED HANDICAP RULES FOR AUTUMN 2019.
3rd Amendment 17-10-19
1. A score of 32 to 36 points no change.
2. A score of less than 32 . Increased Handicap of 0.2 for every point less than 32.(Example: 28 points would be an increase of 0.6 (3 points times 0.2).
3. BUT If a player is 1st 2nd or 3rd No Increased in Handicap.
4. Maximum Handicap 28
5. A Score of more than 36 points. 0.6 per shot over 36. (Example: 38 points would see a reduction of 1.2 shot (2 points times 0.6)
6. 2 wins in 3 weeks drop 2 shots
7. Two 2nd or 3rd places in 4 weeks drop a shot
8. 4 consecutive weeks in buffer zone drop a shot
Rules 6, 7 and 8 are cumulative. Example if a player has 2 wins in 3 weeks AND 4 consecutive weeks in buffer zone then the player will drop 3 shots etc.
9. If a player wins money (ie. 1st 2nd or 3rd or joint 1st 2nd or 3rd) Handicap reduced by 1 shot. This is cumulative and additional to all the above rules.
Rather than front 9 back 9 and 18, in order to spread the money and enhance our enjoyment, the prize money will be split as follow:
£5 entry Fee
£1 into Par 3 fund
£1 Into Team Prize
£3 Into Prize Pot
1st Prize 50% of the Pot
2nd Prize 30% of the Pot
3rd Prize 20% of the Pot
9 Players are playing: Total Prize Fund = £45
£9 Par 3 Pot – Split between players who win a nearest the pin.
£9 Team prize for best TOTAL team score (or average)
1st Prize = £13.50
2nd Prize = £8.00
3rd Prize = £5.50
Individual prize pool will be split 1, 2 or 3 ways if there are ties. No Count Back will be applied.